20 years as an industrial photographer
Throughout my career, I have gained a great deal of industrial photography experience. My clients expect clean and detailed photos regardless of poor lighting that may exist on site. Good communication with the client coupled with a genuine interest in industrial processes is key to producing solid images. Excellent equipment and vast knowledge of photography techniques are required as well.
Excellent industrial photography in 3 simple steps
• Contact me to discuss your industrial photography project. Your consultation is free. You may contact Barkley Food Photography by phone at 563-388-0099 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Schedule the photoshoot. We arrive on time and prepared.
• You receive a link by email to download the proofs and high-resolution image files.
Industrial Photographer – Iowa / Illinois based – Working throughout the Midwest
Twenty years of industrial photography has taken me throughout the Midwest, therefore, I have been hired to capture images for industries such as robotics, electronics, steel, plastics, energy, farm implements, aerospace, maintenance, IT…you name the industry.
FULFILLING NEEDS FOR A VARIETY OF INDUSTRIES
My mission is to produce commanding photos on time and within budget. Here are just a few of the industrial photography projects I’ve completed.
- Aerial photography of 38 quarries for a midwest mining company
- Beauty shots of several metal eight-foot wire reels while on the plant floor as well as coverage of the manufacture of these products
- Photograph replacement of insulation on boiler pipes in tunnels under a University campus
- Document monthly construction progress of a massive food processing and packaging plant
- Capture images for a global agricultural chemical company showing both treated and untreated corn fields comparing damage from insects
- Create sales catalog images of large custom built shipping skids and containers for the manufacturer
- Photograph all sizes of bridge and jib cranes for the manufacturer wherever installed throughout the Midwest
- Shoot every aspect of wind turbine installation from beginning to end as well as candid coverage of the men and woman doing the work.
Industrial Photography: Experience, Communication, Insight, and Vision
With nearly two decades of practical experience, I have gained insight concerning what to include in the photos and, equally important, what to exclude. Factory floors, construction sites, and the like can be cluttered spaces. I take the task of focusing the viewer’s eye on the primary subject seriously.
Communicating your needs is helpful. Knowing more about the details that are particularly useful to you, how you plan to use your photos, who your audience will be, and so on will lead to a very successful photo shoot. Insight into your world will better help me communicate your message visually to your audience.
More information on Industrial Photography can be found on my blog posts. Example 1) Industrial Product Photography on the Factory Floor which shows before and after examples of a massive product separated from the grungy factory it was photographed in. Example 2) Midwest Mining Photography which shows work was recently completed at an Iowa Quarry.
Contact me with any questions about your next industrial photography project. I’m happy to help. Phone: 563-388-0099 Email: email@example.com